100% Grade A Mongolian cashmere sweaters, turtlenecks, tees, hoodies, mocknecks & more.
Cashmere Sweatshirts & Sweatpants
Ultra cozy Grade A cashmere sweatpants & sweatshirts. What everyone needs right now.
Classic cashmere turtleneck dresses. Fancy enough to dress up. Cozy enough for everyday.
Grade Mongolian cashmere hats, slouchy & pom pom beanies. Keep your head cozy.
Cashmere Scarves & Gloves
Women's Grade A cashmere wraps, scarves & gloves. What used to be luxuries. Now available at everyday prices.
Cashmere Throws & Blankets
Cashmere throws, blankets & pillow covers. All 100% Grade A Mongolian cashmere. Sleep well.
1. Why is cashmere typically so expensive?
Cashmere is a premium fiber, first and foremost, because it's super soft and super warm (up to 3x more insulating than sheep's wool). But it's also quite rare; it can only be harvested once per year and each cashmere sweater requires a lot of fiber. So, supply is low and demand is high, making for a pretty cozy, though expensive, sweater. Until now.
2. How is Quince's cashmere much more affordable?
While it doesn't take long to find a cashmere sweater that'll cost you $100 or more, it's pretty tough to find a $50 cashmere sweater that's also high quality.
At Quince, we've managed to do it by partnering directly with leading factories, cutting out all of the unnecessary costs that come along with sourcing, warehousing and selling cashmere in physical stores, instead shipping our cashmere sweaters directly from our factory partners to your door, for 50-75% less than traditional retail. Now you can enjoy the best cashmere scarfs, sweaters, sweatshirts, sweatpants & more without breaking the bank.
3. What's the best way to wash cashmere?
1. No machines, plesae. Cashmere should only be washed by hand with cold water. Using a mild soap or detergent is also recommended. And you shoud let it air dry to ensure it maintains its shape and durability.
2. Please don't use fabric softeners. Cashmere actually becomes softer over time on its own.
3. Don't overwash it. It's highly breathable so it can just be aired out for use the next day in most cases!
4. How often should you wash cashmere?
Try to wear your cashmere pieces 5-6 times between washes. Use sweater spray instead of washing occassionally. And when it's time to wash, just follow the steps outlined above.
5. And how do I keep cashmere from pilling?
The fact is that all wool and cashmere is eventually going to pill some. But these tips can make a difference:
Use sweater spray instead of washing occassionally. Try to wear your pieces 5-6 times between washes. In the meantime, we highly recommend the Wool & Cashmere Spray from The Laundress. Lightly spray and leave your sweater out for a bit before putting it away.
Make a cashmere comb your best friend. When pills inevitably come, just use a sweater comb to brush them away. Use a bit of pressure when combing, but don’t be rough!